Friday, August 16, 2013

Rimmel :Show Off

Hello everyone :) So I took a trip to Walgreens and when I saw this I almost cried alittle. Rimmel has FINALLY brought the Apocalips Lip Lacquer to the states. Even though they gave a different name: Show Off Lip Lacquer. I was so happy to finally get my hands on a product that has just been raved over. 


I only got one just to try it (and I'm clearly going back and getting more.) I got the color stellar which is a beautiful bright pinky coral color. 


The formula is so smooth and it glides on like a lipgloss but has a the staying power of a lipstick. I love these because I don't really like to much lipstick or lipgloss and this is the perfect solution. It was $4.99 so it's at a great price where you can go and get a few.


It's so bright and lovely :)
Hope you all find this helpful!
Have a fab day



2 comments: