Friday, August 9, 2013

Color Club: East Austin

Hello everyone! So I finally painted my nails with this new Color Club nail polish I bought a few days ago It's called East Austin. The color is gorgeous I love the brightness. (excuse my horrible manicuring skills I was watching Pretty Little Liars whilst doing them so I was alittle distracted.) 
The color is a light coral pink and looks really good when your tan! Applying was weird though. It looks like it only needs about 1 coat. But the nailpolish is very thick and you actually needed atleast two coats to cover everything. It was kind of messy but the color makes it worth it.
Also just wanted to show you what I put on my nails before and after. Before I use Sally Henson's Miracle Cure cause my nails are just torn up. And then after I use the Sally Henson Insta-Dry. I love that I can apply that and 2 minutes later i can run my fingers through my hair. If you have any questions let me know ! Have a fab day


3 comments:

  1. East Austin looks like a gorgeous shade, I love coral/ pinks especially this time of year :) I dont think Ive tried anything fro Color Club, I'll definitely be keeping an eye out after seeing this :) New follower here, Id love it if you could come and follow me back if you get chance? xx
    www.beautiful-solutions.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. That so pretty! It's like a neon coral.

    check out my blog?
    doitfortheirony.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this color!!! Corals are my favorite!

    I hope you'll have a chance and stop by my blog. All about Beauty. Life. and DIY. If you ever have a an OTD, LOTD, hair or nail tutorial, or a fun fashion DIY, I'd love for you to share it at "That's my Style" Link party every Friday. Don't have anything to share? Stop by anyway for beauty tutorial and fun DIY projects. Hope to see you there. :)

    Karla @ www.MySerendipitousLife.com

    ReplyDelete