Thursday, August 8, 2013

Make-Up for 8/7/13

hello everyone :) so yesterday i went to the mall with my friend and felt like getting very dressed up as i never go out. I wanted to show you my Makeup for the day :)



On my face: MAC Studio Fix Fluid foundation in NW20
Sonia Kashuk hidden agenda concealer pallete
Physcians Formula Mineral Wear Talc-Free face powder in creamy natural
NYC smooth skin bronzer in sunny 
Physicians Formula happy booster powder in light bronzer for blush

Eyes: Rimmel Scandal Eyes eye shadow stick in witness white 
Physcians formula black eyeliner 
Falsies Flared Mascara (favourite ever) in blackest black

Quite simple :) And im just getting new to this blogging thing so sorry if i miss anything! 
If you have any question let me know :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment